Friday, May 31, 2013

An Unknown Guest/s

For the past week I've been taking a class. The subject wasn't what I thought it would be, though I didn't consider too much the layout of the course. I've read a few books on the matter, watched many documentaries and battled a few wars myself. It's a subject many find challenging to grasp.

I shared my experience with a few brothers and sisters, and as per usual got the common reaction, which was them fleeing away, as if to escape dangerous ground. Like I said, people haven't had much experience in this particular war. Perhaps also, I came off a tad strong, which is very possible. Cause when it comes this, I can be...eager to share. Next time I'll edit and dial it down to 2. Live and learn.

But people do run.

It's difficult, cause so few know what to do when in a particular situation. I have no one to speak with when it comes to this...many are afraid of the battle. I don't think I would choose this battle if I had a choice.

So...Can many inhabit one?  That was something that was asked to consider. It's possible. I can see where it can slip through the cracks, to enter and lay claim. The room got so silent when this was purposed. I can't imagine what people were thinking...

It has many entry points. It claimed 1/3rd of the stars. It prowls, seeking a room.

But what I also saw and heard was love. The love that so few have in warring within the battle. That costs aren't counted, but truth and love prevail. Truth and Love always prevail, in everything. That a clean heart counts, and reading the word correctly is heavy artillery in the fight.

That knowledge is key.