Sunday, October 15, 2017

Tomorrow

This fishy (me) must swim elsewhere. I'm not escaping sharks, and I'm not running in search of clear water. My broken fin leads to this departure.  

Being broke is never fun. It fucking sucks. 

Tomorrow, what will it bring: More money, Love, Misadventures... worthwhile adventures. An adventure. Something to scarp away the dull. Ignite something. 

I just hate the ... sometimes  ... sucks.

Last night I dreamed I was sitting on a sofa with a man by my side. I was wearing a beautiful blue dress, dressed for an occasion. He was wearing a tuxedo, something like that. He had his hand on my knee; more than just a first date. He was much more than a date.

Yeah. Awesome. Like, where is he, for real, like in real-time. A galaxy or a lifetime away. 

And I've seen some handsome men lately, this job I'm leaving brings that in: eye candy.