Sunday, June 18, 2023

 Ok, it's been a freak long time, 

I've been writing, which I love. It was like a handbag that got lost, somewhere, and most of my favourite things went missing with it. I was just wandering like a fully-sighted zombie, unaware of what misery feels like - that asleep, or too exhausted to want more...no, I always wanted more, just didn't pencil it in.

I'm at this crossroads, it's a bit painful. I have to choose the death of something. It's like losing a body part, and the stench of this rotting corpse is hard to deny.

I get that there's evil in this world. That greed only breeds victims, but who (me) could ever fathom how far deep the roots of greed can travel. And evil is very common now, it's everywhere, it even entertains us, heck, it was my fav genre to write about. But then there's an evil most will never witness, and I hope (naively) our world wants better, which will take man to stand firm. 

The distraction/s can easily take us away, to look elsewhere, to the bullseye, when the truth is beyond the frame. I know that people are mainly good. Most only want simple things in life: a family, a safe place to live, food, shelter, a few trusted comrades. But even that is getting scarce. This world feels very fragile these days, especially when you look beyond your footprint. We walk, most all of us do, and it's easy to not see the person beside us. The rush can be blinding.

We're in the 2nd quarter of this year, and it seems normal, doesn't it? We're still moving about, sleeping, waking up, going to work/not, shopping, turning on the news or social media. Everything appears ok. 

I tweeted years ago about A.I. I also tweeted about UBI (so much hate w that one). I also also tweeted about Alien Invasion of some kind. The Alien Invasion might be interesting. That will be a completely different US vs THEM situation. 

Chin up.