Sunday, March 13, 2022

Today, for now

 It was nice to be out last night, I nearly forgot the feeling of being in a crowd, how quickly it all returns - yesterday. The Batman was fun to watch, heck, even the near-sighted chair kicker didn't ruin it. Exhale. 

You know that breath, the one conjoined with uncertainty. 

Has it been close to a year since my last post? Probably. Has anything changed? Some, some life-changing bits, but I'm mostly rocked by boredom.

It's so fucking hard to plan, to see beyond a few months, to invest in anything. The anvils keep dropping, some more imaginary than others, others very real, but all in all their path is met with an intended target. 

My work has slowed, so I'm looking to knock knock, but not at the expense of wasting my or someone else's time. I hate wasting time, though I can ace that by watching/listening to podcasts about the silent happenings of out there. So silent that its screams are a kin to a whisper.  

So...CBDC. It's terrifying, yet perfect to seal people into submission, a slow, perhaps quick transition. When following in alignment what could be so wrong, but a misstep might break the spell. I hate that people are camped on this/that side, swayed by the "authorities" doling out stipulations to live/breathe/think. Trust is earned, never to be just handed over. And fear is a beast with many hooks and binds, and only we have the rule to decide how far it reaches us. I hate fear.

Huh, look at the time, must run some errands. Maybe I'll write again. Something more happy.


unrelated note: someone close to me accused me of desiring something that belongs to them. i don't think our relationship will ever be the same. i'm still in shock, i never thought it would ever go there. does time heal all wounds...

***