Friday, July 13, 2012

Day 10 - Breaking

So many unrealized plans churned, but not. How do you plan what you can't see?

Been spending time with family. So much more family to visit. So very thankful for them. But time is ticking fast. I'm breaking goals here.

LA observations thus far: the men here are different from Toronto. They actually smile at you here. They don't cower and observe in minuscule glances, saying what they don't mean. Though I haven't met every man in Los Angeles.

It's refreshing.

Boldness is eye-catching.

hint: all women love boldness. it's how we weed out the boys from the men.

Right now, at this moment, I don't know what I want...it's early: 6:30 am

Sleep was bad, the bed too creaky.

hint: Ikea beds suck. Invest.

Not enough food in my belly. It's not my kitchen, my fridge - that's days away. Been eating out almost everyday. I don't know any healthy eats in Los Angeles where it won't break the bank - In and Out Burger X 3, people repeat with meaty enthusiasm. I just nod with smile.

Perhaps I'll eat it, love it, and live off it till I fly back. If I fly back. Friends and family are asking whether I want to stay. I have no idea. I don't even know what I want to eat for breakfast.